Senin, 12 Oktober 2009

Reflection And Prayer Room My Dreams

Now I was in my 25 years. Some of my friends are married and have kids. They also have a nice house, though not so grand. every home I visited one of my friends, I felt the house very well and good. Her house was only 4 rooms, one room for sleeping room, one As with the main room and one bedroom. The rest as the living room. the house was not very large but very fascinating myself. Well enough for a man who had a family. There's just one thing that I think is less than the house of prayer room. As a faithful Catholic Christian should my friend also made a special room for prayer. As usual in every month of May and October is the month of Mary, where Catholics are always held the rosary together for a month. What a complete and perfect house if my friend was going to make a special room for prayer beads. Room for prayer beads do not have large enough size 4 x 4. What's important is that the room should be well ventilated and should avoid the rooms that can cause noise as the family room. Moreover, my friend was living in rural rosary activities with other family / neighbors are still maintained. We can build skyscrapers for humans why little room only for God 4x 4 we can not even occur to us?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar